Win 2 tickets to the Pure Practical Performance in Sydney 2010!
Have you been following the work of Klaus Ferdinand Hempfling? So you are able to answer one question which could give you 2 free tickets to the Pure Practical Performance for the block event from 6th to 13th April 2010 in Sydney.
In order to answer this question you need to be a registered user of this website. Then log into your user account and click on Edit your Profile. You will find a new tab there called "Win a Ticket".
Fill in all the fields and you are in the draw. Once you have filled in all the fields your answer will be displayed on the main tabs as well. You can change your answer anything within the competition period.
To be in the running, tell us 'What is the profound difference between Klaus Ferdinand Hempfling and other horse trainers?' Entries close 20 February 2010 so get in quick!
2 Tickets to Pure Practical Performance at Sydney International Equestrian Centre 6 to 13th April 2010 in the value of 2,600 Euros or around AU$ 4,100.
2nd / 3rd & 4th Prize:
One of his new book "The Horse Seeks Me" personally autographed for you by Klaus Ferdinand Hempfling (once the english edition has been released)
Entries close at 00:01am on 20 February 2010 EST. Winners will be notified by email and published on this website. Please see terms and conditions underneath for full details. By entering this competition you deem to accept the terms and conditions.
Terms & Conditions
- Information regarding how to enter and details of prizes forms part of these conditions of entry. Entry into this competition is deemed to be acceptance of these conditions of entry.
- Entry is open to residents all over the world. No multiple entries are accepted. Winners are responsible for their own travel , accommodation & food expenses.
- To enter, readers must register on this website.
- The competiton commences on 27/12/09 and entries close at 00:01am on Saturday 20/02/10. The winner will be announced on Monday 22/02/2010 by publishing his/her name on this website and through a newsletter to all subscribers. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Should the winner have already bought a ticket to this event - it is in his discretion to decide whether he wants his ticket refunded or whether he would like to give away or sell the won tickets.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings.
- Details from all entries will be collected and used for the purposes of publishing them on this and other websites (which may include disclosure to third parties for the purpose of processing and conducting the promotion) and for publicity purposes surrounding this promotion). By entering this competition, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the promoters may use this information in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference or payment.